Marion Community Schools is pleased to announce the 2016 inductees to the Marion High School Hall of Distinction. The eight alumni inductees and one honorary inductee include GIANTS in the fields of medicine, law, athletics, journalism, and education, along with a fallen hero who served our country with distinction and honor in the U.S. Marine Corps.
The 2016 inductees are:
- Capt. Brandon A. “Bull” Barrett, Class of 2001
- Sharon Dunwoody, Class of 1965
- Diane Janowicz, M.D., Class of 1992
- David Kiley, M.D., Class of 1978
- James D. Luttrull Jr., Class of 1974
- Zach Randolph, Class of 2000
- Avis Martin Stewart, Class of 1970
- Joe Sutter, Class of 1969
- Kerry Clevenger
>> To learn more about the inductees, induction ceremony details, and the Hall of Distinction, click here.