Online registration for most Giant Challenge 2015 weekend events is still open! We hope every MHS alum will consider participating in the event July 17 and 18, or giving a donation. Let’s make this a fun event with an incredible impact!
>> Please go through the following list to determine which online registration form / payment option you should use. (Links included below.)
- Registration is still open for most events; using the general alumni Giant Weekend form linked below, simply select which sports you want to participate in. (Please note that you are responsible for coordinating with the team captain for every sport you are playing. See www.MarionGiantsSports.com for contact info for captains. Also note there is separate registration/fee for Golf Scramble and 5K. See below.) NOTE: Pre-orders for T-shirts are over, but there will be a limited number available for purchase at Giant Challenge events, first-come, first-served.
- General Giant Challenge alumni online registration/payment here: Click here!
- In addition, if you want to participate in the 5K, separate registration/fee applies.
- Online registration for the 5K event only: Click here!
- The Golf Scramble also requires separate registration/fee. (It’s still a bargain to play the beautiful Meshingomesia course — and 100% of the fee goes to MCS athletics!)
- To participate, contact Doug Hill at Meshingomesia (firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-532-2148) to set up your tee time ASAP. You can pay the fee day-of. If you have already registered for any of the above events, you won’t need to fill out a registration form, just pay the fee. (But if this is the only event you’re participating in, you will need to fill out a form. There will be paper copies available day-of.)
>> More information on the events, including a weekend schedule, participants, and team captain contact information is available at MarionGiantsSports.com.
Thank you for supporting Marion Giants athletics! We are looking forward to a great weekend! (And don’t forget: The Golf Scramble, 5K, and Tennis Battle Royal are also open to non-MHS grads, so tell your friends to register, too!)
If you can’t attend the Giant Challenge, will you consider giving to the Giant Dreams Endowment? Click here for more information!