- This event has passed.
Giant Challenge 2016 – Weekend Event Package
July 22, 2016 - July 24, 2016$100
Thank you for your interest in these fun events that raise funds for Marion Giants athletics and other programs! The Giant Challenge 2016 Weekend Event Package option gives you access to all Giant Challenge 2016 events (a $170 value!)
This purchase entitles you to participation in:
- Any alumni athletics team during the alumni vs. athletes competitions July 22 and 23 if you are an alumnus. (Alumni team participation on its own is a a $25 value for early birds, $30 closer to the event!) NOTE: You are responsible for coordinating details with alumni team captain(s). Contact information will be provided to you when available.
- Giant Golf Scramble on Friday, July 22. (Golf Scramble registration on its own is a $50 value!) NOTE: You are responsible for arranging your own tee time at Meshingomesia Golf and Social Club. Create your foursome, then contact Will Clopton ASAP at 765-662-6881.
- Lights Out Bowling with Ronnie Russell on Friday, July 22, at Crest Lanes in Marion, along with the GIANT after party / band at the Plymouth Club. (Bowling event on its own is a $10 value!)
- Giant Tennis Battle Royal on Saturday, July 23. (Tennis Battle Royal on its own is a $25 value!)
- participation in the Giant Pride Run/Walk on the morning of Saturday, July 23. (Run/Walk on its own is a $15 value!)
- participation in the Giant Pep Band / Booster Block to play and cheer during the basketball games on Saturday, July 23. (Pep Band / Booster Block participation on its own is a $10 value!) NOTE: Band will practice in the morning, then play in the evening. More details will be forthcoming via email when available.
- participation in the Walton Center Choir Reunion and Performance on the afternoon of Sunday, July 24. (Choral Reunion/Performance participation on its own is a $15 value!) NOTE: Details on rehearsals and more will be forthcoming via email when available.
In addition, this purchase includes:
- A Giant Challenge 2016 T-shirt. NOTE: You are responsible for coordinating your order and delivery or pickup details. Information on how to order will be sent to you via email, once T-shirts are available. We cannot guarantee T-shirt availability before event for registrations after July 15.
- A weekend spectator pass to get you in to watch any sporting event (a $10 value).
- A ticket to the Walton Center Choir Performance on the afternoon of Sunday, July 24 (on its own a $10 value!)
NOTE: If you don’t want to purchase this entire package, click here to view the weekend overview, with links to individual event registration.
Check out scenes from last year’s Giant Challenge: