- This event has passed.
Class of 1982 40th Reunion
August 26 - August 27
Marion High School Class of 1982 is planning their 40-year reunion Aug. 26-27, 2022.
Tailgate/Football Game – Friday, Aug. 26
- 5 p.m. Tailgate Party
- 7 p.m. Game Time! ($6 at the gate)
Main Event – Saturday, Aug. 27
6 to 10 p.m. at Roseburg Event Center, 2938 W. 38th St., Marion
- Attire: Dressy casual
- Friday, Aug. 26, 5 to midnight: Bonfire (details / location to follow)
- Saturday, Aug. 27, 11 a.m.: Marion High School tour
Includes Friday activities, Saturday main event (dinner and music) and Digital Memory Book; cash bar available both nights. Tickets will NOT be available at the door.
- $60 per person (sorry, Early Bird Discount is already sold out!)
To RSVP and purchase tickets safely online:
- Go to www.ReunionDB.com
- Click on the yellow “find me” link at the bottom of the page (on mobile, use the “touch here for tickets” button)
- Type in your last/maiden name and legal first name if needed
- Click on your record and follow the prompts
Donations gratefully accepted to help offset reunion expenses!
Can’t come? Please log on to ReunionDB at the link above anyway, and update your profile and bio! Tell us about yourself, family, interests, job, etc. If we have your email address, you will receive a Digital Memory Book after the event.
Hotel accommodations / room blocks
- Comfort Suites, 1345 N. Baldwin Ave., Marion. $104 per night. Call 765-681-1006 and reference Marion High School Class of 1982. Discount rate expires 8/5/22.
- Hampton Inn, 1502 N. Baldwin Ave., Marion. $99 per night. Call 765-662-6656 and reference REU. Discount rate expires 8/24/22.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 1000 N. Baldwin Ave., Marion. 1 King bed – $109 per night / 2 Queen beds – $119 per night / Suite – $129 per night. Call 765-573-6656. Discount rate expires 7/26/22.
Any Questions? Contact Darlene Hill Fox, 317-979-2615, or email@example.com
Join our class Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/mhsgiants1982
CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!
Your Reunion Planning Committee
Archie Horton, Jeff Rose, Ellen Monks Killham, Lora Burk Clark, LaGerris Artis, Darlene Hill Fox, Tim Huston, Randy Casey