Online registration for the Giant Challenge 2015 weekend events is now open! We hope every MHS alum will consider participating in the event July 17 and 18, or giving a donation. Let’s make this a fun event with an incredible impact!
>> Please go through the following list to determine which online registration form / payment option you should use. (Links included below.)
- If you wish to participate in the Tennis Battle Royal, please fill out that registration form. You will have the option to select other sports to participate in. (Please note you are responsible for coordinating with the team captain for every sport you are playing. See www.MarionGiantsSports.com for contact info for captains. Also note there is separate registration/fee for Golf Scramble and 5K. See below.)
- Tennis Battle Royal alumni online registration/payment: Click here!
- If not, you should use the general alumni Giant Weekend form and select which sports you want to participate in. (Please note that you are responsible for coordinating with the team captain for every sport you are playing. See www.MarionGiantsSports.com for contact info for captains. Also note there is separate registration/fee for Golf Scramble and 5K. See below.)
- General Giant Challenge alumni online registration/payment here: Click here!
- In addition, if you want to participate in the 5K, separate registration/fee applies. (No need to purchase a shirt – they’re the same as the one you’ll get for the general weekend events!)
- Online registration for the 5K event only: Click here!
- The Pep Band also requires separate registration, and all proceeds go to support MCS bands. (T-shirts are available for an additional $10, but not required. They are the same as the one you’ll get for the general weekend events.)
- The Golf Scramble also requires separate registration/fee. (It’s still a bargain to play the beautiful Meshingomesia course — and 100% of the fee goes to MCS athletics!)
- To participate, contact Doug Hill at Meshingomesia (email@example.com or 765-532-2148) to set up your tee time ASAP. You can pay the fee day-of. If you have already registered for any of the above events, you won’t need to fill out a registration form, just pay the fee. (But if this is the only event you’re participating in, you will need to fill out a form. There will be paper copies available day-of.)
>> More information on the events, including a weekend schedule, participants, and team captain contact information is available at MarionGiantsSports.com.
Thank you for supporting Marion Giants athletics! We are looking forward to a great weekend! (And don’t forget: The Golf Scramble, 5K, and Tennis Battle Royal are also open to non-MHS grads, so tell your friends to register, too!)
If you can’t attend the Giant Challenge, will you consider giving to the Giant Dreams Endowment? Click here for more information!