- This event has passed.
Class of 1973 – 45th reunion
August 17, 2018 - August 19, 2018
The Marion High School Class of 1973 is planning their 45-year reunion Aug. 17-19, 2018.
- Friday, Aug. 17: Meet and greet at 6 p.m. at the Plymouth Club, 2018 W. Second St., Marion. The new owner has a new clean look, and they look forward to having us. Their full menu offers quite a selection and the bar is open late. We hope to see all of our classmates there! We will have a good time!
- Saturday, Aug. 18:
- For those of you who like to golf and wish to have a round with your classmates, please contact one of our committee members (Tim Wentz, Donna Crenshaw, Dianna Dickson, Terry Ivy, Edward Wallace, David Weaver) on our Facebook group.
- If anyone would like to take a tour of our school, please contact one of the committee members for RSVP, and more info will come out a week before we have our reunion.
- Our main event, the 45th Reunion, will be held at the Meshingomesia Country Club, with refreshed owners and Gunner’s Grill to provide a new taste and atmosphere for us. Cocktails at 5 p.m., open buffet dinner at 6 p.m. $25 per person for a selection of chicken, roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, salads, veggies, and breads, with iced tea, coffee, or lemonade. The cash bar will be open. We will be in the Chief Room, and for those who want fresh air, the pool area will be open. Security will be watching this are! (This is an old class joke.) We can also use the bar and patio area if we would like. A 50/50 drawing will be held to offset some of our costs. No charge for anyone who attends after 7 p.m. A class photo will be taken at the grand entrance and posted on our site. Please bring your lanyard from the last reunion with you. If you don’t have it, please let us know. The same MHS T-shirts we had from the last reunion are available from dianna Dickson. Please contact her to place the order at $18.50 per shirt. Plan to join the fellowship, food, and fun with old friends until midnight!
- Sunday, Aug. 19: If anyone would like to have a carry-in picnic, please let one of the committee members know.
Make reservations by Aug. 3, 2018, to email@example.com. Checks should be made payable to MHS Class of 1973 and mailed to:
Tim A. Wentz
1011 N. Audobon Dr.
Marion, IN 46952